Willow Man Festival 2013
When: Thursday 20 June to Sunday 23 June 2013
Where: North Yorkshire, YO7 4AN
A heady brew of Yorkshire shenanigans awaits those who head to the third Willowman festival.
Lovingly crafted, four days of fun and frivolity provide the ultimate summer staycation adventure.
Real Ale and quality food will provide that all important party energy to allow you to try out your most cunning dance moves.
Family Friendly , relaxed and amidst beautiful rolling Yorkshire countryside, Willowman is put together by people who love what they do.
Early Bird Tickets Now Available
Early bird tickets are now on sale for 2013 at £50.00.
Hurry as they will sell fast! The Willowman Festival will run between 20th – 23rd June 2013 on the same site
All you need to know
• Yes, there will be day tickets available shortly, either pre book or purchase on the day.
• Please specify which day you want when pre booking.
• There will be a General Store on site selling useful and Fair Trade Products, also tobacco and cigarettes.
• Please buy here rather than trying to drive off site.
• The Bar will be selling a variety of Real Ale and the usual wines, spirits, lagers and cider.
• Please support the bar as we have looked at our pricing strategy this year.
• There is a quiet camping area.
• There is a family camping area.
• Sorry no dogs or animals allowed on site.
• We do not encourage moving on and off site, please bring everything with you, it’s going to be busy.
• Sorry there are no fires allowed.
• Barbecues are ok but keep them off the ground.
• We offer a phone charging service at the Ticket office for a fee of £ 1.00
• Upon arrival go directly to the ticket office. Your e ticket or purchased ticket will be exchanged for a wristband.
• You can drop off camping kit here and hire a cart to carry your stuff in.
• Please park your car in the designated area not on the campsite.
• If you are bringing a live in vehicle, we have designated areas for these. • Please do not remove your wristband as they will not be replaced.
• We have endeavoured to ensure your stay is as enjoyable as possible.
• If we have missed anything you can always email us on the contact info page.
• We do have official merchandise on sale in the arena.
• Please keep the site tidy, use the bin bags provided and the recycling point.
• We do have 24 hour security.
• We hope you enjoy your festival.